In addition to our high quality Lasers, Worldwide offers a unique and fully customizable way to utilize these lasers – our System Integrations. We have designed and created numerous integrations for our customers, to provide them with the most efficient and cost-effective equipment to process and mark whatever the item might be. Worldwide Laser draws upon its years of experience with equipment design and Laser expertise, to develop innovative methods of integrating the basic configuration of our lasers with a more complex and specialized unit that makes the laser more useful as well as profitable. Please contact us with any inquiries into our integrations – you can be sure we can rework your laser into becoming a specialized and automated marking system.
Worldwide Laser Rebuild & Refurbishment Division can rebuild & refurbish your existing laser systems
- New updated state of the art software for both Co2 & NdYAG
- New improved high speed galvo heads both Co2 & Y AG
- New final focus objectives with improved fields of vision for marking & cutting from 2.5″ x 2.5″ to 9.8″ by 9.8″ fields for standard objectives
- Custom objectives available for expanded cutting or marking fields
- Rebuilds & refurbishments of Co2 or Nd:YAG lasers includes
- six months parts & labor warranties
- options for extended parts warranties
- six to eight week lead times for rebuild & return of the laser
- free unlimited phone, fax, & e-mail technical support after rebuild
- WLSC engineers available for installation & training on rebuilt systems
- Return of laser system to OEM specified power levels & performance.